Exec hippy seeks new friends trying to live in harmony with Gaia. Based: London-Midlands.
I'm a radical at heart -- trying to work inside the System to change it, and to create a secure future for the people I love. It's a work in progress but, based mainly out of London and the midlands, the creative business I lead allows me some flexibility to work where and when I want. I like to travel and spend time with family, friends and their children, exploring cities and participating in nature and the wider universe. All kids and dogs in the pics are borrowed -- I don't have my own. :(
Check out the photo of the 'office' in the mountains where I like to walk, climb, meditate, read and write. It's got wifi and underfloor heating (if we remember to collect and chop the wood) with compost loos and plenty of room to sleep under the starriest night skies. Oh, and a great local pub (30 mins walk) to mix with the locals.
This year, I’ve decided to go online to meet new friends with whom I can be myself and feel a connection. If one of these develops romantically that would be a beautiful bonus.
Please drop me a line and tell me about a place you'd like to show me and why you love it so much.
• Learning and growing with my family, friends and their children
• My creative business inspiring and promoting responsible innovation
• Playing and listening to music of most kinds, from around the world
• Connecting with nature through walking, swimming, cycling, dancing and climbing
• Communicating with open hearts and minds with people from diverse cultures