I've realized that people change and don't necessarily grow in the same direction. Going down a different path is ok - it doesn't make one person wrong or the other right. I've also learned that the important thing in a relationship is honesty - and without that, you don't have much. I think people are resilient and bounce back from most relationships.
Does this member meet your requirements? Why not sign up for free (or login) to send a message or a wink?
- I'm very comfortable with older people.
- I still enjoy being around young people.
- I've never won any popularity contests, although I feel like I'm pretty well liked. I try to be good, or at least good at it!
- I was brought up to at least always try and be nice, friendly and fair. I'm sort of a honorable mention in the contest of life.
- I hate loosing, so I avoid any competition, and all conflict, if at all possible.
- I'm not very accomplished. Of course, I've never been too ambitious, either.
- I've always seemed to have a way of alienating the people who I wanted to impress the most.
- Most people say that God leads them through life. I say God has had to drag me through most of mine.
- there are three things that I think we all need in life to survive. They are (1) the ability to ACCEPT those things and ones that we have no control over,
- (2) TOLERANCE for when those things and ones get worse, and (3) PATIENCE until those things and ones get better. Would wanna know you more too